- By entering the UNISON GoForGrowth Raffle (“GFG”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- Only UNISON members are eligible to enter the GFG.UNISON (NEC employed) Staff and Branch Employed Staff are ineligible to enter the GFG.
- The GFG is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in the United Kingdom. Any person who has entered the GFG and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. UNISON reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- You will not be charged for entering the GFG.
How to enter
- You may enter the GFG in any of the following ways by completing the online form at http://goforgrowth.unison.org.uk
- Only one entry is allowed per individual across the raffle period.
- Entries will only be accepted once these Terms and Conditions have been agreed by you either by entering your name and email.
- The prize is outlined on the competition page.
- The closing date for the GFG for each given month is the midnight on 2 June 2019.
- The winning entry will be selected randomly from the prize database of all the entries received before the closing date.
- Prizes are subject to availability and UNISON reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available.
Notification of winners
- The winner will be notified by email about how to claim their prize.
- The title and surname of the winner will be available at unison.org.uk or by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Freepost RSKU-RRCA-HHSJ, UNISON, UNISON Centre, 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY. This list is for information purposes only and, subject to paragraph 14, prize shall be awarded only to the winning entry as recorded during the draw.
- By entering the GFG draw, winners agree that their title and surname will be published on UNISON’s website, unless such consent is withdrawn in writing email@example.com / Communications, UNISON Centre,130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY once they are notified that they have won a prize.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the Data Controller (registration number Z90055341) is UNISON of 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY.
- Personal Data may be processed by UNISON in its capacity as Data Controller and Data Processor (The terms Personal Data, Data Controller and Data Processor have the meaning as set out in the Act).
Use of personal information
- By entering the GFG you also agree that UNISON will:
- Use the information provided by you in the course of entering the GFG to process your entry;
- Communicate prize information in relation to the GFG;
Breach of Contract
- UNISON reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if UNISON has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and UNISON shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from UNISON exercising such rights.
- UNISON will not be held responsible if UNISON members chose not to enter the GFG, or provide incorrect information to enter the GFG.
- If, after 3 months of the date of the draw, a prize cannot be delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to UNISON; this prize will be forfeited.
- UNISON reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the GFG in whole or in part in UNISON’s sole discretion.
- UNISON shall not be liable for:
- entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
- UNISON’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the GFG or your use of any prize; or
- any failure or delay beyond UNISON’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit UNISON’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
- UNISON may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of material changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- UNISON’s decision in all matters relating to the GFG is final. UNISON operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available athttps://www.unison.org.uk/get-help/online-enquiries/ .
- If you have any queries about the GFG please contact UNISON Direct on 0800 0 857 857 or at UNISON Centre, 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY.